Sunday, February 6, 2011

Mason Jars

The whole theme of the reception is Mason jars and super relaxed.

There are so many details that I am trying to remember.

Here are a few ideas for tablescapes:

http://www.blog.omgdresses.com/?p=16



I have been shopping thrift stores for Mason jars for decorations and I will buy them new to use for the beer.



These are so adorable.....we are going to the Flower Mart downtown to get flowers to do our own centerpieces.

I bought burlap already and Muslin for the tables. I am headed out tomorrow to buy ribbon with my 50% off coupon from Joann fabrics.

Need to find Mellow Yellow color or Buttercream.

Was thinking of doing this:



I am painting several trays and plates and candle holders the buttercream yellow and I will post pictures tomorrow of the wedding chaos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment